Whether you've made a resolution or you just have a goal you'd like to work toward this year, your library can help you:
- Find a new job. Or Make Job Loss Work for You, with this book that promises to help you "get over it and get your career back on track."
- Pick up a new hobby. Take up knitting, woodcarving, or learn to play the piano.
- Get organized. Organization expert Erin Rooney Doland can show you how to Unclutter Your Life in One Week.
- Learn to cook. You could try Rachael Ray's no-repeats Year of Deliciously Different Dinners, or try out Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution.
- Go back to school. You can practice the SAT in our Learning Express database, and learn about Paying for College Without Going Broke.