New arrivals this week include:
- Slow Death by Rubber Duck by Rick Smith and Bruce Lourie - This book about "the secret danger of everyday things" suggests how to protect yourself from harmful chemicals found in common objects.
- Difficult Personalities by Helen McGrath and Hazel Edwards - Learn to deal with frustrating and annoying people -- or make yourself easier to live with.
- Guantanamo, USA by Stephen Schwab - Long before Guantanamo Bay made headlines, Guantanamo was causing controversy and making history as America's first foreign naval base after the Spanish-American war.
- The Diabetic Pastry Chef by Stacey Harris - Over 200 recipes for sweet treats that anyone can enjoy.
- The Top 50 Questions Kids Ask by Susan Bartell - Answers that will please both parents and children for questions about fear, money, religion, boundaries, and more. We have a pre-K - 2nd grade edition as well as a 3rd - 5th grade edition.